Toyota Kirloskar Motor

Toyota Kirloskar Motor Company’s July sales increased by 40% compared to June

During the listing of Innova Crysta in Bangalore on May 13, 2016, Toyota Kirloskar Automotive Vice Chairman Vikram S Kirloskar, Managing Director Akito Tachibana, Director and Senior Vice President N Raja attended the meeting.IANS | Representative

The automaker Toyota Kirloskar Motor reported that compared with June 2020, July wholesale volume increased by 40%.

As a result, the company sold a total of 5,386 vehicles in July 2020, and sold 3,866 vehicles in the first month after unlocking in June.

Compared with the same period last year, it sold a total of 10,423 units in the domestic market in July 2019, and it also exported 868 Etios units.

Commenting on the performance of the month, Naveen Soni, TKM’s senior vice president of sales and services, said: “Despite many challenges, compared with June, July’s retail and wholesale sales were better. The first month after unlocking. (June) witnessed demand reignited and retail sales performed well, which was attributed to a variety of factors, including pending customer orders and pent-up demand accumulated due to the prolonged lockdown.”

“However, due to sporadic lock-in and expansion in several regions of the country, by July, we fell into a situation where our business closed as much as 20% of the market around mid-July. Because of the remaining 80 % Of the business helped us close the month’s transaction with a higher retail volume than in June; similarly, due to the shutdown in Bangalore, we temporarily closed the factory for 4 days last month. We produced less than we planned. “

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *